Tending the Unconscious: The Key to Self-Awareness & Growth
Saturday, April 22, 2023
9 am – 12:30 pm
Qualicum Beach Civic Centre – Lions Room
$60 handouts & refreshments incl.; bring something to write with/on
Interactive Presentation & Workshop:
- What is the unconscious?
- How is it formed? What is its role? How do you access its wisdom?
- What is shadow material (part of our unconscious)?
- How does it show up in everyday life? (Hint: when your buttons are pushed, are triggered, sulking, gossiping, can’t let go of something, when we are projecting, via dreams, body symptoms, gestures, etc.)
- Learn how to handle or process (learn from!) these bothersome situations/projections.
Oh – and you will learn how to handle other peoples’ shadow material/projections as well!
Thus, if we can learn the skills to …
- Be aware of (catch and admit!) our unconscious material, and
- Handle or process this material when it is triggered ….
wouldn’t life be a LOT calmer? YES it will be!
You will learn better ways to:
- Take ownership of your feelings including anger, resentments, obsessing
- Take control of (better handle) situations
- Let go of and distance yourself from your (and others’) “stuff”
- See bothersome life experiences as learnings, insights, self-reflections (mirrors) of what is going on with YOU!
Register by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (250-586-7380) + e-transfer $60 (refundable up to April 14). Door registration available if space available.
Minimum of 10 registrants needed for event to run. Call or email for more information.